Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Earrings From Trash And Etsy Sale

Last time when I posted about my jewelry showcase I forgot to highlight some of the earrings I made from trash. Here they are.


A while ago I saw a pull up curtain I wasn’t interested in, but I noticed something shining half underneath. I found a chain and beads completely entangled in the pulling cord. So I quickly went in for a pair of scissors and just cut it off. The next morning it turned out to be a complete and intact charm bracelet, but I didn’t like it so I took it apart and made several pairs of earrings. All I needed was new fish wires.

Now I plan to turn that other old cutlery case into a jewelry box as well. After all bling sells better than crochet so most of its contents are now heavily discounted on Etsy. Check it out here!

No comments: