Monday, May 27, 2024

My Yucca Revived

Look at this old post, from the very beginning of this blog: https://trashcollector.blogspot.com/2007/01/plants.html

Over 17 years ago! Of the three plants I still have the yucca. But first it grew out of control. Stem getting longer and longer, without getting any thicker, until the crown just made it tilt. I read somewhere you can just cut it off, leaves will grow back from the stem, but I was afraid to. Until something just started to come up from the very bottom. This picture is already over half a year ago and the plant much bigger. We'll see how it develops from here.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...