Monday, June 24, 2024

Pigeon Transport Cage


The Man brought this home from a short bicycle trip early 2018. Yes I notice the gap. I didn't photograph or sell anything between then and May. Took me a while to figure out what it is but this is it: https://www.laroygroup.com/en/products/detail/1400.000/pigeon-transport-cage-bamboo

Made me wonder how it landed in our local trash. Of course we may have pigeon fanciers around, but from what I know they use simpler and larger plastic crates. My idea is maybe it was used for a wedding to keep the two doves in and at the designed moment let off. But then I think wouldn't you just rent it? As I take it the bird fly home to the owner.

Sold € 5 after a month or so.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...