Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Cheap Folding Chairs, INQ Dumbells

Plastic chairs like these sell under €10 new each and are not made to last. The seats crack easily and obviously I wish they weren't produced at all, but at least this set was in great shape and found a new owner within days. Possibly bought for short time use, but I can't help for that. At least someone saved almost €15.

As I remember well I found the dumbells in a large iron container with construction waste where an apartment was renovated down the street. Washed the dust off and they were good as new. 2 kilograms comparables are currently sold close to €20. I got close to €7.



No comments:

Bamboo Rainmaker #2

Yay, my first sale in years. Shortly I shared the link to my revived  sales account , today I received order and payment for this rainmaker....