Sunday, July 14, 2024

Tent Base Camp Faro 3

Years ago I dragged a tent in a bag very close to this one inside from across the street. But it came without the product specification in the side pocket. Just a print on the bag that said 'Base Camp Faro 3'. I had no clue what exactly was inside. Opening it up I guessed it was a dome model, but without any knowledge about how they are set up I could not decide if everything was complete. And not enough space in my yard to try it out, I dumped it in a closet for later to see. And forgot.

Yesterday I found a message on a Facebook group from a neighbour asking for a tent for someone in need. Suddenly I remembered and offered the lady the tent for free, but before letting her to come pick it up did some further research. I found at least an inside and outside cover and a set of connected tent poles. But it looked like just forming the one bow. Faro 3 gave no results (it must have been really old) except three person tents from other brands. They all have two or more bows of poles.

Then looking for specifically two person tents I found this model, that seems to be constructed on just the one bow. So I let the lady come over and hope I'm saving someone from the fire.

No comments:

Bamboo Rainmaker #2

Yay, my first sale in years. Shortly I shared the link to my revived  sales account , today I received order and payment for this rainmaker....