Sunday, September 15, 2024

Italian Pastry Tableware


This is one of the last things I sold in 2018, but I had had it for so long I couldn't find the photo's. Going back in history picture by picture down the list I just stumbled upon them. Photographed on the dish rack that sold sooner after.

This is fairly common Italian glassware and I see it still coming in the thrift shop sometimes. I had or have seen cups and saucers same style. Or perhaps they came with the set and I sold them on a market.

But I thought a complete pastry set was special enough to sell on line. Turns out now it took over 1,5 years to find a buyer. Cash in my pocket a poor €5, but never mind. I remember a lady at the door being thrilled about it!

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...