Sunday, September 22, 2024

Wicker Children's Bicycle Seat

You rarely see these anymore. Yet this one my Man brought home in 2017 looked fairly new so I guess they still make them. They were common in my childhood and protective for baby feet. So useful... My kindergarten classmate ended in hospital once because her heel landed between the spokes of her mothers bicycle wheel because they thought they could do without! My mom had one for me one like this one with protective foot rests that did the job. I remember her lifting me up to be placed in between the iron bars not liking it, I may have found the wicker more comfoting. I don't like the modern day plastic things that almost look like baby car seats, however comfy they may be.

Took a little while but sold €10 after three montths.

No comments:

Wicker Children's Bicycle Seat

You rarely see these anymore. Yet this one my Man brought home in 2017 looked fairly new so I guess they still make them. They were common i...