Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Cheap IKEA Floor Lamp

Here's an example of a product that honestly I think should have never been produced. IKEA. I don't say all they sell is crap. If you look around on my blog you can see I found adn sold a lot of nice IKEA stuff. But for me this is an example of fooling people.



First sight said: cute! That's why I took it in. But though the glass base looks stable, the pole is very thin and light weight, its attachment to the base was feeble and therefore likely to tilt. The shade closing with poppers, was fragile and after waiting for so long in my place for a buyer, somehow it damaged and I finally retrashed the whole thing. It's sad, but my idea is that someone who can't afford a better quality new floor lamp can better look second hand in the first place, or just temporaly do without.

No comments:

IKEA Dokument Waste Paper Basket

Today I had my second sale of a curb find since I restarted listing on line. A recent find from across the street. Nothing special, just a w...