Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Leather Hocker, Footstool Or Pouffe

These are popular multifunctional additions to people's furniture these days, to sit on, rest your feet on on or even place a large hocker tray on. At least if you have the space.

I've got two. Both brought to me by my dog walking neighbour Freek.


This orange one is rectangular and has some wear on the legs, not affecting its functionality in any way. Wear on the leather just adds to its charm in my opinion. However it never sold, trying for over a year. Not having a brand on it also didn't help.

Second one is a Montis square model. Red, intact apart from a sort of cut out circle on the lacquer of the leather the size of a drinking glass. Though expensive, I deem it around €500, never even tried selling it yet. Thefore no photo's available.

Both landed in my bedroom, sort of extending my one person bed beside the bottom. To throw clothing to rewear next morning on instead of on the floor. To be washed stays sometimes as well and other things too, but still better than laying around on the floor.


No comments:

Bamboo Rainmaker #2

Yay, my first sale in years. Shortly I shared the link to my revived  sales account , today I received order and payment for this rainmaker....