Sunday, July 21, 2024

Cute Wine Rack

Since a number of years wine degustation seemes to become more popular in the Netherlands. What I see from it is that in my neighbourhood alone two specialized wine shops established. One replacing a tobacconist, not dearly missed I think, the other one replacing the pet shop that had to go because the rent went up. And then the regular liquor store, not far from there, that likely sold as fine fine wines as well recently had to close. Currently for sale. I think that is really sad. Tough I buy beers and regular cat food from supermarket and specialty cat food online, I know those places are missed by others.

At the trhift shop wine glasses, at least sets of two or more sell big time. As opposed to other liquor glasses. Beer glasses with logo do well to by the way. What surprises me is that wine racks just don't go. So perhaps it's that the love for tasting is growing, but not yet collecting.

Lucky me I sold this one for myself after all. Photographed July 2017, out of my place May 2018 €5. But I have to say though not my taste, it's kind of cute.

No comments:

Bamboo Rainmaker #2

Yay, my first sale in years. Shortly I shared the link to my revived  sales account , today I received order and payment for this rainmaker....