Monday, July 22, 2024

Some Small Stuff To Finish Off 2018 Curb Finds

Cute little flower pot. Folkloric art, maybe Eastern Europe. Brought home from a holiday perhaps. We get plenty of stuff like it in the thrift shop. Sells okay there. I don't remember what happened to this one. Not in sales administration.


Carrier basket sold by Lidl. I know because they have that brand. Bad quality, very cheap. Glue of lining was getting loose. Landed unused in my street. Also never sold. Maybe ended up in giveaway shop.

Ikea baby chair. This one was well used, but still stable enough for another life. Found May 2017, but finally sold January 2018 €2,50.

No comments:

IKEA Dokument Waste Paper Basket

Today I had my second sale of a curb find since I restarted listing on line. A recent find from across the street. Nothing special, just a w...