Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Decorative Plate Display

May 2017. I don't remember if I photographed this for the teacups or the wooden rack. But obviously the rack is meant to display plates a bit larger than the saucers but I didn't have anything else at the time. Both never sold online or at the markets. Don't even know if I ever listed the cups. But years later I could use the rack at the thrift shop to present plates so I took it there. And surprisingly enough it sold! But then it looks like a non mass produced thing and at given time with the possibility to hold it, touch it, other than from looking at a screen, it seems logic someone fell for it. The cups and saucers are still in my house but will go to the shop soon.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...