Monday, July 29, 2024

Lined Crocs, IKEA Folding Chairs, IKEA Cupboard Shelf


This fur lining doesn't look so attractive anymore, even after washing. However Crocs are wanted so I gave it a try. Success, sold within two weeks €6.


From the same photo session May 2017, IKEA Nick chairs. They were gone three days later €5.



Someone bought the IKEA Pax/Komplement system and had one shelf too many, or didn't use it because of the slight damage. Someone else had the system and wanted an extra shelf. And didn't mind the damage. Used good side turned up it's invisible. It must have been some transport issue as the thing was still sealed in plastic.

Somehow I feel I was just the one connecting these two people or families. My fee €2,50. Found and sold July 2017.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...