Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sheaf Of Wheat Shaped Bamboo Side Table


My friend Judy found this funny side table in her part of town. Can't say I like it but different it is. Origin or age totally unclear. 

She must have brougt it to me early 2017 or even before. As I had in my place for a long time before I even photographed it July 2017. August 2018 I started my new job, taking much energy. I managed to go on selling for a while, but in 2019 stopped new listings. But apparently went on relisting unsold, but stopped keeping admin for what finally went after all. Just found out that thanks to old emails that I kept in my Yahoo account that I use only for this, I found in the end I sold it July 2019 €10! 

No comments:

Wicker Basket Nr XX

A couple of days ago I posted about  this basket  and thought I found it in admin sold October 2017, but it wasn't the one. Now I just f...