Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Black French Glass 1980's Hexagonal Bowls

These are so 1981 or just after! When all fashion was angular and especially for home decoration black and white. Admin says Man brought them to me, cycling for a morning errand.

He has a couple of plates like that is his flat most likely curb found. That we rarely use, just to serve a late evening snack or so. 

I so grew up with this and think it's the ugliest crockery ever. I still see it coming in the thrift shop sometimes and it doesn't go. Even in white. Or even the clear glass true Arcopal hexagonal desert bowls. And mine are neither Arcopal pr Arcoroc. Bottom just said 'France'.

I thought whatever let's list them. And sold to my surprise the four larger bowls sold at once €10 after three months. Smaller one maybe retrashed.

Picked up at the door by a person who somehow gave me the impression of being the holder of a small restaurant. That may explain it.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...