Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vintage Books And Magazines

I found these three items most likely together on the curb across the street as I photographed them all the same day April 2017. But only the last has admin, and it clearly says source: street.


I honestly don't remember what happened to this Dutch translated edition of an American magazine from 1961. No admin, but from old emails I can conclude I let it definitively expire September 2017.



This is a Dutch book about making funny sounds with your mouth from the 1970's. Or imitating all kinds of sounds. To be the hooter at any party. Including a 7 inch record. On a plastic insert in the book, still to bet cut out! Looked totally silly to me but it sold at a market, at least that I remember clearly.


This Laurel & Hardy 1974 edition I do know I sold on line September 2017 €3.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...