Sunday, August 11, 2024

Vintage Nijntje Or Miffy First Television


Though this toy is plastic it's vintage or at least out of date. 

Because new for sale now I only find more modern versions. Kind of closer to flat screen tv's. Mine had sort of 1970's electric clock flaps but it's completely mechanical and the baby has to turn them with pushing the big blue buttons.

I'm sure I listed it and it's removed from mail, so it must have sold, but I can't find it back in admin. But I do remember someone picking it up at the door. Even showing the lady how one of the buttons was somewhat harder to push. And her telling me she thought that was actually good for her child or grandchild.

Somehow that period in 2017 I did my own way of reintegration project for getting back into paid work for some 12 hours a week. It was a huge change in my life back then and must be the explanation for so many gaps in my history of selling for that year.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...