Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Bamboo Serving Tray And Dish

Serving trays are not the best selling items in the thrift shop, but to be honest I live small so I don't need one. And most apartments in my neighbourhood are small so the inhabitants won't need one. 

Therefore happy enough to finally after four months find a new owner for this bamboo model in mint condition at €2,50. Not much but it's what I would have stuck on it in the shop. But probably I shipped to a place outside town.

When I found this large extra large dish made of rolled up bamboo strips around the same time in 2017 it was a first seen for me. Sold quickly €5. These days they are too common, nine out of ten times from IKEA (though mine was not) and even hard to get rid of in the shop, and the next one I'd find I would bring there as well.

No comments:

Retro Kitsch Plastic Picture Frames

My dog walking neighbour brought me this frame, to sell not for the picture of course. Or maybe not. Because though a horrible thing in my p...