Sunday, September 29, 2024

Hemand Backseat Bicycle Basket


This is a plastic basket designed by or for a Dutch shop, Hema, that looks like the basket you use in a supermarket or grocery shop, but adapted for fitting on the luggage carrier of a bike. They even won a prize for it. Combining shops's name Hema and Dutch for basket, mand, the called it Hemand. As you can see it hangs part over for extra stability and is easily attached and detached with the bungy cords, so you can quickly take it in a shop and put it back on with your groceries. I tried it out but there was not enough storage space in it for me.

Despite the award the thing is not for sale anymore. I was happy to get rid of it at €3, to someone who did love it, but who's old one was broken.

No comments:

Retro Kitsch Plastic Picture Frames

My dog walking neighbour brought me this frame, to sell not for the picture of course. Or maybe not. Because though a horrible thing in my p...