Saturday, September 28, 2024

Rubbermaid Yellow Laundry Basket

As of today I'm still using the pale yellow laundry basket that I found in the trash 1987 or so still inhabiting the previous apartment. The blue one is somewhere in my yard collecting dirt. I'll have to clean it and inspect it one of these days to see if it's salable, or maybe good for thrift shop. The grey one is holding 'stuff' I don't need. As an extra I have the pink wicker basket I couldn't get rid of.


I easily got rid of this umpteenth. Listed end of Februari 2017, sold €3 03-22. Fair price, the cheapest I found on line right now was €18 and smaller!

No comments:

Retro Kitsch Plastic Picture Frames

My dog walking neighbour brought me this frame, to sell not for the picture of course. Or maybe not. Because though a horrible thing in my p...