Monday, September 16, 2024

Saint-Gobain Miralite Bathroom Mirrors


Somewhere early 2017 the Man came home with a pile of standard sized 60 x 40 cm sized mirrors. There were six or maybe more. The kind I have in my social rental apartment. Normally not expensive, I just looked them up and found the cheapest just under €12. But the brand Saint-Gobain promises a way higher quality. Just can't find my size on their website anymore. Problem was some were slightly chipped on the sides.

I had just listed them when my friend from down the street came by and asked if she could have them. To line the lower part of the wall in her hallway. Something to do with cats stopping to scratch wallpaper. Of course she could after all the stuff her guy Freek gave me to sell!

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...