Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Teddy Bear Bella Happy Horse



I thought I blogged about this before, because I clearly remember the sale. But it was still unmarked in my sales list. Anyway a young man came to my door and told me he was straight on his way to a little girl's birthday party. Turning three or four I'm sure she didn't mind not getting it in a box from a shop.

The stuffed animal comes in sizes from 22 to 150 centimeters. Mine was 70 (deducting now from the size of my table). I let it go very cheaply at €5, but I'm sure I did my research at the time and the prices in 2016/17 were different. But otherwise I think I was just happy to make anything out of it. But Bella new this size today is around €64, but I see discounters selling the 1 meter at €36, where other sites ask up to €200!. Weird how that can vary that much! Looking back I'm not unhappy about the deal.

No comments:

Sergio Rossi Men's Ankle Boots

From what I find on the current collection,  Sergio Rossi  men's shoes are currently around €650. The women's do up to €1300! From w...