Wednesday, July 22, 2026

The North Face Lightweight Outdoor Coat

This was one of the clothing items I hauled home with the Desigual Shoes.



As said before selling clothing is not my focus but I know these jackets are popular with youngsters especially third or even later generation descendants of immigrants from North Africa or the former Dutch colonies.

Trying to find out which exact model I had the Dryvent print on the sleeve was my only clue. The online info is not quite clear. I came to the Antora first and listed it as that. But that has a cord in the hood, mine did not. Didn't matter, I sold it within two days. Looking again it turns out I had the Quest Dryvent.

Both models sell at original price €130. And both discounted down to about 90, but then not in black or not in the L size that I had. So I asked €30, in line with what other sellers ask and accepted bid 25.

Guy who came to pick it up was not a younster and more XL to XXL size, paid cash and ran off. I wondered, a trader not wanting to miss a too good deal or a father just in a hurry? It's fine with me.

No comments:

The North Face Lightweight Outdoor Coat

This was one of the clothing items I hauled home with the Desigual Shoes . As said before selling clothing is not my focus but I know these ...