So finally today
sold it for 5 Euros as a DIY makeover project to a young lady. Don’t know if
the USSR origins of the toy meant anything to her, but so be it, at least one
kid will play with it again.
A SIMPLE ACCOUNT OF REUSABLE GOODS FOUND IN THE TRASH, THE SALES, THE KEEPS AND THE TRANSFORMATIONS. MY MISSION: TO CONVINCE YOU TO NOT BUY WHAT YOU DON'T NEED
Sunday, March 31, 2013
A USSR Rocking Horse
This cute
rocking horse was probably trashed because it had fallen apart completely. I
put the parts together just for the photo. Too bad the beautiful folkloristic floral
decoration was too damaged to be restored in it’s original state, at least not
by an amateur. I couldn’t get a good price for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Done / IKEA Versus Tupperware
Sometimes you say you'll do something and then you don't. Because the next day something more important or exciting came up or you j...
-
Don't throw away your yarn scraps as the previous owner of this lot did! Though maybe the (presumably a) lady gave up her (knitting) hob...
-
My tulips were in full bloom last week so a good reason to show my curb found planters and plant boxes, since I potted some bulbs and that l...
-
I don't often sell my wares at craft fairs because I usually don't even get back the costs, but once or twice a year it's worth ...
No comments:
Post a Comment