Wednesday, June 19, 2024

IKEA Calypso Lamp

My job is part time, between 4-6 hours a day, which is all I can handle, but it is on a different location every day. For the past five years it involved a lot of traveling time, up to 2,5 hours. On top hours are late afternoon and evening. I didn't mind, but to get rid of government aid I had to upgrade to five days. That's where all side activities came to a hold. Except for the thrift shop. Meaning actually working six days part time. Things have changed for the moment and I get planned in more locally. It helped pushing myself to bring the laptop computer with me to the Mans apartment every night I'm off. And blog again. For now I rely ond old finds and photo's. Enough to show. New things will come one day.


Found May 2018. Sold €10 July that year.

But funny found just now, looking for the new price and if still available: there was a return call in September 2018 due to hazard. Of course I don't know if my product was from before after August 2016. Hope my buyers had no issues. Or used the action to get a new procuct, as a receipt wasn't needed.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...