Sunday, June 16, 2024

Three Baskets

In 2019 my second part time job, inventory counting became my main occupation, but it didn't bring back the balance between work and free time that I had hoped for. Though I was happy to lose my contract with the Dutch mail. This was on a set date agreed on when I signed up. Although at first, finally coming back into employment, I felt welcomed there by friendly new colleagues of all kinds and I had really good times, I hated the early hours and with progressing automation towards the end, the job had become too simple and boring.

Will come back later to tell more how now the balance after all ís back. Here are some more curb finds from the past. June 2018.

 

I found the two smaller ones together, the larger one another time. All nearby my home, but I forgot where. Obviously they are the same make, making a perfect trio. But somehow I never tried to sell them as I found the photo's still unadjusted on my pc.

I wonder what mass store they come from, possibly Leen Bakker nearby. Last year I donated them to the thrift shop where I volunteer one day a week. Didn't see them standing around for long.

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...