Sunday, September 08, 2024

Just The Right Box

So I had to ship the rainmaker. Wrapped it in double layer of a thin sort of foam that I still had, once curb found. Then went lookin for a box. Nothing that was large enough in my house! Started thinking about alternatives like just plastic, maybe trash bags but didn't like the idea. Then my eye caught someting in the corner of my living room. A still wrapped small Christmas tree, I had never even opened the box yet, that I found earlier this year. Pulled the tree out and it looked almost good as new. Stored unwrapped now to sell later or to keep to replace my large tree that I haven't used in years because I have no place to set it up anymore.

The long narrow box was the exact size that I needed!

No comments:

Elfstedentocht Poster - The Eleven Cities Tour

If you're not Dutch you may have never heard about the  Elfstedentocht . You may have if you're an ice skating fan. If I made you cu...