Sold today €4 the set. Cheap stools from IKEA. Not even comfortable to sit on, because of the holes. They look cute though and are practical for parties. Second hand available all over the place. New at the shop only €4,99 each. Taken from in front of the door two years ago or more, finally listed them early August. There were some people interested who I then never heard back from but never mind, I just had to wait for the right person who wanted to come over within hours and at a time I was home as well. Quite happy with this sale and a tiny bit more space in my house. Mind you picked up trash this afternoon...
A SIMPLE ACCOUNT OF REUSABLE GOODS FOUND IN THE TRASH, THE SALES, THE KEEPS AND THE TRANSFORMATIONS. MY MISSION: TO CONVINCE YOU TO NOT BUY WHAT YOU DON'T NEED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Done / IKEA Versus Tupperware
Sometimes you say you'll do something and then you don't. Because the next day something more important or exciting came up or you j...
-
Don't throw away your yarn scraps as the previous owner of this lot did! Though maybe the (presumably a) lady gave up her (knitting) hob...
-
My tulips were in full bloom last week so a good reason to show my curb found planters and plant boxes, since I potted some bulbs and that l...
-
I don't often sell my wares at craft fairs because I usually don't even get back the costs, but once or twice a year it's worth ...
No comments:
Post a Comment