Monday, October 21, 2024

IKEA Marius Stools


Sold today €4 the set. Cheap stools from IKEA. Not even comfortable to sit on, because of the holes. They look cute though and are practical for parties. Second hand available all over the place. New at the shop only €4,99 each. Taken from in front of the door two years ago or more, finally listed them early August. There were some people interested who I then never heard back from but never mind, I just had to wait for the right person who wanted to come over within hours and at a time I was home as well. Quite happy with this sale and a tiny bit more space in my house. Mind you picked up trash this afternoon...

No comments:

The Other Painting By Erik Q.

In 2018 I blogged about three paintings, found by my neighbour in 2016, finally sold at a market two years later.  Find the post here , phot...