Monday, October 21, 2024

The Other Painting By Erik Q.


In 2018 I blogged about three paintings, found by my neighbour in 2016, finally sold at a market two years later. Find the post here, photo's at the bottom. I thought I included this picture but I didn't. It's different, but clearly made by the same hand. And the only one fully signed! Alas I could't find out anything about Erik Q. from Almere in the Netherlands. 

So though I brought this 'Boeddha' to that market as well it didn't go. Finally over a year ago I left it at the thrift shop where it rested for a long time until one day I didn't see it anymore. I think I stuck €5 on it. If really sold that's my contribution to better social life in my neighbourhood.

No comments:

The Other Painting By Erik Q.

In 2018 I blogged about three paintings, found by my neighbour in 2016, finally sold at a market two years later.  Find the post here , phot...