Sunday, October 06, 2024

Retro Kitsch Plastic Picture Frames


My dog walking neighbour brought me this frame, to sell not for the picture of course. Or maybe not. Because though a horrible thing in my point of view and it's all plastic (most likely made in China or so) it was pretty intact and where I had hoped for a bid of €5, within days someone offered €15 and payed quickly. I had to pack it up and ship it but no problem, costs covered. It sure made my day 2017-01-21!

A bit confused with this one. Also from my neighbour. In admin it says kitsch mirror from Xenos. But I find only this frame. No mirror in it.

Smaller, but with glass, and somewhat more tasteful. Found and sold €5 more or less same period.

No comments:

Retro Kitsch Plastic Picture Frames

My dog walking neighbour brought me this frame, to sell not for the picture of course. Or maybe not. Because though a horrible thing in my p...