Saturday, October 05, 2024

Vintage Enamel Jug

Some people collect vintage enamel kitchen products, but then preferably with the mark of a factory, like Brabantia. This jug was of unspecified origin. But many people just love the stuff wether it's valuable or not, or even just retro (it flies out at the thrift shop). I belong to the latter. I would have kept this lovely green jug if I had place to store it. Because it wasn't decorating my kitchen, like my two really old jars and not serving any daily use. For me it took five months to sell because I guess it's more of a shop at sight product, but then finally I made someone happy in exchange of €2,50.

No comments:

Vintage Enamel Jug

Some people collect vintage enamel kitchen products, but then preferably with the mark of a factory, like  Brabantia . This jug was of unspe...