Saturday, July 18, 2015

Speed Selling On Line: Another Garden Table And A Beach Chair

Some outdoor furniture items are really hot during the summer season and guarantee to help me make ends meet when necessary.

I found this cute wooden table about six weeks ago and immediately decided it wasn’t for keeps as I own a garden set already and some extra cash would be welcome. Just left it in a corner to ‘rest’ for a while. That’s because if found at the dump in front of the house I’m sometimes a bit scared the donating neighbour might see the transaction, LOL. Friday last week it was a good day for picture taking, I listed it 3 pm, had a good bid at 5.30, table was picked up and paid for at 7. Quickest sell ever!

This beach chair saved my life a couple of years ago. I had it for a long time but didn’t use it a lot. One desperate morning I put it up (no worries about the neighbours this time), went to work, got a fair bid during the day and it was also picked up in the early evening so I could still go for groceries for the next few days. Phew! Lucky soon after it was payday.

1 comment:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Speed selling sounds like a good idea to me. Happy to hear these old treasures were able to find new homes.