Monday, March 30, 2009

The Kitty Blanket

Well, it's finished but immediately claimed by my own cats and I'll have to create another one for my Etsy shop!

Yet doesn't this prove what a cast out sweater in an unfashionable colour is still good for? At least Oskar isn't complainig about the baby blue and it keeps the cat hair from my chair.

If you're interested in the stitch I used see my minimalistic directions here. Otherwise just Google for front post double crochet and back post double crochet (but here only front post is needed).

3 comments:

Mick said...

My (male)cat with the same colors as yours is causing me more scratches as what I ever inflicted on myself in the punkdays:
I have to contol his weight said the vet so fight it out with him ("Pippeloentje").

Anonymous said...

bises à vous la Dude j'espere que vous allez bien à bientot

Atelier de Soyun said...

What a great idea~