Another find from simply in front of the door. When researching for value I found that it was out of date and modern day Baby Born dolls have all sorts of electronic extra's probably controlled by chips and I wondered if it would go. I was happy to find out that at least one mother wanted a toy that asked for the own imagination of her child. The doll itself was in pretty good condition, the clothing had some wear, bust mostly just pilling. It was picked up after three weeks €4.
A SIMPLE ACCOUNT OF REUSABLE GOODS FOUND IN THE TRASH, THE SALES, THE KEEPS AND THE TRANSFORMATIONS. MY MISSION: TO CONVINCE YOU TO NOT BUY WHAT YOU DON'T NEED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Done / IKEA Versus Tupperware
Sometimes you say you'll do something and then you don't. Because the next day something more important or exciting came up or you j...
-
Don't throw away your yarn scraps as the previous owner of this lot did! Though maybe the (presumably a) lady gave up her (knitting) hob...
-
My tulips were in full bloom last week so a good reason to show my curb found planters and plant boxes, since I potted some bulbs and that l...
-
I don't often sell my wares at craft fairs because I usually don't even get back the costs, but once or twice a year it's worth ...




No comments:
Post a Comment