Wednesday, October 16, 2024

IKEA Dokument Waste Paper Basket



Today I had my second sale of a curb find since I restarted listing on line. A recent find from across the street. Nothing special, just a wire bin for little cash but the thing is the IKEA Dokument home office supplies line is out of sale so I thought someone might be interested. Mind you they had a triple document or letter tray that looks close to this one, that I currently have three of at the thrift shop and they just won't go. But moreover I hoped someone would just go for the colour. Well the young man that came to pick it up today looked normal, but somehow had the appearance of one who'd love candy pink. Just fine with me!

I also sold a cast iron pan but that was my own. But it looks like things are starting to move again. Must kick myself to get listed more. I still have enough stuff.

No comments:

IKEA Dokument Waste Paper Basket

Today I had my second sale of a curb find since I restarted listing on line. A recent find from across the street. Nothing special, just a w...