Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Clearing Up Shoe Stock

These have all been on Ebay since November/December last year and will go out for the kilo price tomorrow. It's a shame but I don't mind. All from bags placed nearby clothing bins, just on the curb, or just loose on the curbside.

Strellson smart men’s shoes. Great shape, pure leather, nice quality but not very high end brand.

Mango half open pumps. Cute, but nothing special apparently.

H&M plastic slippers. Tried really cheap, without result.


Gucci. This hurts a bit. But I think lookers may want proof of them not being counterfeit and I don't have it. Too bad before I photographed them I counted one of the shops in The Netherlnads and met the area manager for Europe, now I don't want to wait for November again. If I get scheduled for it at all. If I do I may just show him for fun and perhaps he can tell me from which year the are. Not vey recent for sure.

Converse low sneakers in condition to last for at least two more years. Fore sure any thrift shop will be more than happy.

No comments:

Finally Done / IKEA Versus Tupperware

Sometimes you say you'll do something and then you don't. Because the next day something more important or exciting came up or you j...