Monday, July 20, 2026

XL Belly Bottle Vase


Picked up on my home from groceries just four weeks ago. Two streets away so a bit of a hassle to load up and add to the weight but I managed to tie it up on the back of my bike with a bungy cord, that is always traveling with me. Doing so I think I met the giver as someone came out to bring more stuff to the spot.

But I had. enough and didn't want to look. Though not restricted to outdoors, this is something people love to have in their garden so sure to sell this time of the year.

Listed pick up only at first. Then saw the box in my room. Recently taken in from in front of the door with contents to sort out inside. Forgot what was in it. But it seemed just the perfect size. Checked, yes. 

Adding shipping sure helps to sell faster. Ordered, payed and shipped this morning and that box is gone as well. My profit €10 is in line with what other people ask for comparable products.

No comments:

XL Belly Bottle Vase

Picked up on my home from groceries just four weeks ago. Two streets away so a bit of a hassle to load up and add to the weight but I manage...